TETSU cutlery charms with its assumed raw look: handcrafted in stainless steel, it is formed by a white-hot steel plate that is rolled on itself to obtain this shape. Their raw finish...Read more of the story
TETSU cutlery charms with its assumed raw look: handcrafted in stainless steel, it is formed by a white-hot steel plate that is rolled on itself to obtain this shape. Their raw finish gives them that bold look of metal in its natural state, and that signature black color that reflects the warmth of the steel.
Very pleasant to hold, they combine with MILKY WAY dinnerware for a classic black and white look, or with ELLIPSIS for a surprising chiaroscuro look.Close story
Before using them for the first time, hand wash them in warm water with a mild soap. If small stains appear, wipe them off with vegetable oil.
MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING OF YOUR CUTLERY:
The respect of certain procedures guarantees the resistance to corrosion:
- Before using your cutlery for the first time, wash it by hand with warm water and mild soap and dry it with a cloth. This removes any residues from the production process.
- Rinse cutlery thoroughly after each use to remove any deposits (food or other residues) as soon as possible.
- When washing by hand: Do not use abrasive sponges or sharp utensils to avoid scratching. Do not use chlorinated products (such as bleach), which are too corrosive.
- For machine washing: follow the instructions of the dishwasher and cleaning product manufacturers: there is no need to overdose on the product and adapt your appliances to the hardness of the water.
- After washing, wipe off any traces of moisture with a soft cloth. Beauty tip: traces can appear after several runs in the dishwasher, to maintain this, we recommend that you wipe the handle with a soft cloth soaked in a few drops of edible oil.
Before using your cutlery for the first time, wash it by hand with warm water and mild soap and dry it with a cloth. This will remove any residue from the production process.
Rust is caused by moisture. Simply wipe the handle with a soft cloth soaked in a few drops of edible oil to remove any traces.
"And I'm from another era, an era when boats were made of wood and sailors were made of steel. Today it's the other way around. "Peter Høeg
Complete my order
We recommend these products in addition
Mastercard / Visa / Paypal
within 14 days